To add a Task, follow these simple steps:
1. If this is the first time creating a Task, click the blue Start button at the bottom of the page. If not, click Add a Task (screenshot above). You will be presented with the Task setup panel below.
2. Enter the name of the task in the Task setup panel OR select a task from the drop-down list.
3. Click Next to proceed to the next step.
4. Select the day(s) when the Task should occur...
- Select Days: by placing a tick in the corresponding box.
- [Optional] Check the Every day? tick box to apply the Task to every day of the week.
5. ...[Optional] and by what time:
- Anytime: The task can be completed any time that day.
- Due by: Choose a time when a task must be completed by.
6. Click Next to proceed to the next step.
7. Select task options...
- Task options:
- Pause Play Time until done: Play Time cannot be used until this task is done.
- Needs approval? A Task needs your sign-off before it's marked as done and points awarded.
8. ...and the number of Points to be awarded:
- Award points: The number of Points awarded to for completing the Task.
9. Click Save. You will then be returned to the Tasks Page where you can view or edit your Tasks.