What is the 'Overrides' panel?
The Overrides panel lets you override your child's screen time Schedule, Play Time and Study Time. You can locate this panel on the 'Home' page of your Parent Dashboard.
You can choose from one of two settings:
- Pause everything: Blocks non-essential apps and web access for a set period.
- Unlimited Play Time: Unlocks all apps and the internet (excluding Blocked Sites).
To Pause everything, follow these simple steps:
- Use the drop-down menu to select how long you wish to pause access to apps and the internet.
- Click the Pause everything button.
To allow Unlimited Play Time, follow these simple steps:
- Click the Unlimited Play Time button.
Once activated, Overrides remain active until they are switched off.
To switch off Overrides, click the Return to Normal Habyts Rules button.