To uninstall Habyts from your Android device, just follow these simple steps.
Navigate to Habyts on your drop down bar and when presented with your sign in options select 'Uninstall Habyts' the third option.
You will then be prompted to enter your Parent Password.
You will be presented with the below option upon entering your Parent Password, this is just a second check to ensure this was the option you had intended on selecting. Click on 'OK' and Habyts will uninstall from your device.
- Log into your child’s Android device.
- Swipe down the “Notifications” area (usually at the top of the screen).
- In the notifications that appear, find “Habyts” and click “Menu”.
- In the Menu tab that appears you’ll find an option to 'Uninstall' Habyts. Click it.
- When prompted, enter your Parent Password and press Uninstall. When you are prompted “Do you want to uninstall this app?”, click OK.
Please note: Uninstallation from the Settings Menu on Android devices has been disabled.