To uninstall Habyts from your iPhone or iPad, just follow these simple steps:
Stage 1: (child or shared devices) Remove the Habyts profile
- Go to the Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down to General settings.
- Then tap the "Habyts management profile" and tap "Remove Management" at the bottom.
- You'll be prompted for your device Passcode. Enter it now.
- A pop-up will appear stating "Remove Management". Tap Remove.
- Habyts will now uninstall the profile from your device.
- You'll get an email and/or notification that the Habyts has been removed from the device.
Stage 2: Remove the Habyts app.
- Locate the Habyts App on your home screen.
- Hold your finger over the app until it's starts wiggling and a red x appears in the corner.
- Tap the red x.
- A Delete "Habyts" pop-up will appear. Tap Delete.
Habyts has been removed from your device.