The good news is you don't need to have Habyts installed onto your personal device. You can access your Teacher Dashboard on any device using any browser.
If you wish to create a shortcut for your device we have some options below to help:
For Apple iOS devices:
We've created an adult app called Habyts GO where you can simply add a web app of Habyts to your device instead of always going into Safari or adding the Habyts controls to your device.
To add the Habyts Go to your device please follow the steps below:
- Login to Safari on your device and go to https://habyts.com and Sign in using your Teacher Password.
- Select the HELP tab
- Go to Create Home Screen shortcut and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The Habyts GO is different to the Student BYOD app in color so you don't get confused! (Habyts GO is a yellow app as shown above).
For Android devices: (this may not be available on all makes or models of Android)
To add a Habyts widget to your Android Home screen:
- Go to https://habyts.com using your Google Chrome app on your device.
- On the Habyts homepage displayed in your Chrome browser, select the 3 vertical dots in the top right of your browser to access the chrome menu.
- In the Chrome menu, select 'Add to Home Screen'
- Select 'Add' in the pop up window
- Either touch and hold the Habyts icon or tap Add to add this to your home screen.
The Habyts shortcut will now be live on your device.
For Windows devices:
To add a Habyts shortcut to your Windows device via chrome, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://habyts.com in your chrome browser.
- Select the 3 vertical dots in the top right of your browser, next to your search box.
- In the menu, select 'More Tools'
- Then 'Create Shortcut' - this will then add the Habyts icon to your Windows home screen.
Simply click on the Habyts icon to access Habyts whenever you need to.