Your Parent Dashboard manages Habyts for the whole family from any of their devices using a browser, or via the Habyts app.
To set up Shared Habyts you will need to first activate your parent account. To find out more about how to activate please Click Here.
If you’ve previously accessed their Parent Dashboard, please follow the steps below.
- Type in your browser https://dashboard.habyts.com/login
- Select your name on the sign in page and enter your password.
Now that you’ve logged in, you can see:
- The Orange Navigation Bar at the top of the window with four quick links on the right-hand side.
- The spyglass icon is our Habyts Helpdesk
- The question mark allows you to send us a message
- The settings cog navigates you to the 'Help' section within your Parent Dashboard which contains all your important Habyts account settings
- The final icon is a blocked arrow which is your sign out option.
- The Blue Status Bar confirming the name of the child whose record they’re presently viewing.
- TODAY: a quick overview of what your kids have been up to and their schedule either in school or at home.
- TIME: a way of setting basic limits on their kids’ online time outside of school.
- TASKS: where the parent assigns non-computer chores...including rewards, and can view any assignments set up by their child's teacher.
- TOOLS: where all the 'quick action' parental controls reside and the reports of your child's online activity.
- HELP: Where you can change your child's password or your own, view the devices associated with your account or contact us.