Your Habyts Teacher Dashboard is your tool designed to include all the settings you'll need to manage your class and BYOD devices during school time.
Your Teacher Dashboard:
1. The Orange Strip at the top of your page is a quick menu for Unlock, Help request and Sign Out.
2. The Blue Hierarchy header, this is where you select the group of students you wish to manage, whether it be the whole school, grade or subject group.
3. The Now Tab - This is a snapshot of what your students are doing online at that moment, the websites they are currently visiting and beneath a full list of the students in the group you selected in your Blue Hierarchy header.
4. The Time Tab - Here you can set a repeating timetable for your students, with the times and filters you wish to apply during these time periods. Or simply set up a quick rule for that moment in time.
5. The Tasks Tab - in this section you can create Tasks for individual or a group of students. You can Edit or create a Task. Also you can set up a Reward to associate with your Tasks in this section.
6. The Tools Tab - Pause Everything! Add Points for good behavior, review your reports to see how long your students have been online, or how they are doing against the Tasks they have been set. Finally, you can set up a group in this section who sit separately from your class group.
7. The Admin Tab - Update your Teacher Password, add new students, change the term dates for the school or contact Habyts for some help - it's all in this tab!