Parents have the option to use our Free Habyts Basic version which is a 'Monitor Only' tool for up to 3 children on 6 devices when they first register. The reporting for Habyts Basic gives families critical insights around online behavior.
The Habyts Basic version allows the parent to:
- Can be accessed through any web browser or the Habyts app.
- Monitor all online and app activity across their child's devices
- View time spent online at school and what websites their child visited
- In partnership with teachers, parents can view school assigned Tasks given to their child
If a parent wishes to have more control and insights in their home, they can opt to start our 14-day free trial of our full features with our Habyts Advantage version. After the trial, they can then choose to sign up to one of our paid subscriptions or drop back down our Habyts Basic again.
Habyts Advantage version allows the parent to:
- Access their Parent Dashboard through any web browser or the Habyts app. It's designed to include all the settings parents need to manage their child's device at home.
- Set a daily schedule for the times a device can be used between.
- View Reports of what their child did online throughout the day (whether at school or at home), and what websites and apps their child has used.
- Set a Play Time allowance to limit the amount of time their child spends on their device.
- Set up periods of Study Time where only educational websites and apps can be used. Play Time is blocked during these periods.
- Home tasks/chores can be set for extra screen time or off-screen rewards for good behavior.
- In partnership with teachers, parents can view and sign off school assigned Tasks given to their child.