To help you get ready for a successful new school year with Habyts, we’ve prepared a checklist to make life just that little bit easier!
- Train – Familiarize yourself with your Teacher Dashboard. Try creating a new group, Score or a Task?
- Launch – Create Rewards linked to Tasks and Targets for your students, either individually or as a shared Reward so when your term starts they have something to get excited about. Introduce your students to the Habytars when Habyts goes live in your school.
- Filter - Add websites you know you’ll be using this term to your allowed websites list in the TIME tab. Then, you can block or allow these websites with a click of a button at any time.
- Support - Visit our Teacher Helpdesk created just for you! Here we’ve broken Habyts down into bite size pieces to provide you with a lookup guide, so you don’t have to memorize how it all works! Lean on us and we’ll guide you through.
- Share - Talk about Habyts with your colleagues, discuss best practice and your favorite features to create a buzz and ensure you are all ready as a team.
- Collaboration – Get regular feedback from parents and students on how they feel about using Habyts. Encourage Parent co-operation by discussing their child’s School Tasks sign off process and mention this can also be applied at home using chores for screen time. This is to raise awareness with parents that they can use the Habyts app at home.