To uninstall the Habyts app from an Apple device, you’ll need the device passcode! Uninstalling is a two-stage process which begins with the removal of Habyts’ management profile.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to ‘General’, and tap the ‘Habyts management profile’ icon (on older versions, it may be listed under ‘Device Management’).
- Tap the ‘Remove Management’ option.
- Enter your device passcode in the dialog, and then tap ‘Remove Management’ in the confirming dialog.
Habyts.com will send an email stating that the profile has been removed. You can now go on to remove the app:
- Tap and hold the Habyts app on your home screen.
- Tap the diagonal cross which appears at the corner of the Habyts icon.
- Tap ‘Delete’ in the confirming dialog.
That’s it! Habyts is uninstalled.
For more information on uninstalling Habyts from other devices, see: