The Parent Dashboard gathers all Habyts’ important settings into a convenient online control panel that’s accessible from any of your devices using a browser, or via the Habyts app.
If you’ve just set up Habyts and you haven’t accessed the Parent Dashboard before:
- Check the email address you provided when you registered. You’ll find a message from Habyts with a link to Habyts.com. Click the link to verify your email address.
- Habyts.com automatically redirects you to the login page. Enter your verified email and Parent Password.
If you’ve previously used the Parent Dashboard to access your Habyts account:
- Point your browser at https://dashboard.habyts.com/#/login
- Enter your verified email and Parent Password.
Now that you’ve logged in, you can see:
- Orange bar at the top of the window confirming your login name and offering ‘Menu’ and ‘Help’ tabs.
- Blue Status bar confirming the name of the child whose record you’re presently reviewing.
- Home: a quick overview of what your kids have been up to.
- Schedule: a way of setting basic limits on your kids’ online time.
- Play Time and Study Time to provide more detailed control over your child’s computer usage...
- ...Tasks, where you assign non-computer chores...
- ...and Rewards, where you set medium- and long-term goals (subscribers only).
- Finally, consult the Reports for full details of your kids’ activities.
Note: It’s not necessary to install a copy of the Habyts app on your own device to access these functions, but you might choose to do so. See: