One of Habyts’ foundations is our core belief that allowing kids to manage their own playtime instils good habits, while parents retain ultimate control.
Kids are able to extend their Play Time allowance by trading the Habyts Points they’ve earned by completing their Tasks and sticking to their Studies. But you can choose to limit the amount of Bonus Play Time a child can obtain -- or even block them from making such trades!
To limit a child’s Bonus Play Time:
- Select the child’s account in the Status bar.
- Click the ‘Play Time’ icon.
- Check the ‘Can spend Points on Bonus Play Time’ option.
- Check the ‘Limit to…’ option and enter the maximum number of Points they can trade.
Note: Set the allocation carefully. One Point = One minute of Bonus Play Time.
To block a child from obtaining any Bonus Play Time:
- Select the child’s account in the Dashboard and click the Play Time icon.
- Check the ‘Can’t spend Points on Bonus Play Time’ option.