Many families use Habyts to organize study time and teach their kids good study routines. Use Habyts Limited Study Time to set time-specific limits on your kids’ Internet access. During those Study Times, they will be able to access only educational sites and other approved material.
- In the Status bar, select the account of the child whose timetable you want to set.
- Click the ‘Study Time’ icon.
- In the corresponding panel, ensure that the ‘Study rules always on’ option is unchecked.
- Scroll to ‘Set a study schedule’ and click ‘Create’. A second panel appears.
- If you wish, you can replace the default name ‘Homework’ in the topmost field with your own preferred title.
- Check the days on which you want to set up Limited Study Time, and set the start time and durations for those sessions. You can specify times from five minutes to 12 hours!
- If you wish, you can set Habyts to mark the Study Time complete only after you have signed it off...
- ...and assign Points for its completion.
- Click ‘Save’.
The Limited Study Time setting is applied. During the indicated Study Time periods, your child will not be able to access the websites and apps you have blocked.
For more on Habyts Schedules and Study Times, see:
- How can I use Habyts to Schedule my kids’ screen time?
- What is Habyts Study Time?
- How do I change which websites and apps are blocked during Study Time?