The Habyts Tasks feature encourages your kids to help with the housework and other good deeds. You can even offer them extra Habyts Points as an incentive for completing their assignments! To assign a new Task:
- Select your child's account in the Status bar.
- Click the Tasks icon.
- Click the ‘Add a Task’ button.
- Enter a name for the Task (or select an existing Task from the pop-up list). Click ‘Next’.
- If this is to be a regular Task, check the ‘Every day?’ option and indicate the days on which the Task is to be done…
or for a one-off assignment, uncheck ‘Every day?’
- You can either set a completion time using the ‘Due’ pop-up, or keep the default ‘Anytime’ setting. Click ‘Next’.
- If you wish, check the options to ‘Block Play Time’ until the Task is done…
- ...and to require your approval before Habyts marks the Task as complete.
- Decide how many Habyts Points you will award for completion of the Task.
- Click ‘Save’.