It’s easy to update Habyts on an Apple iOS iPad, iPhone or iPod:
Stage 1: Remove the old Habyts profile:
- Go to the Settings App.
- Scroll down to ‘General settings’.
- Tap the 'Profiles and Device Management' settings.
- Tap the 'Habyts management profile' then tap the 'Remove Management' option at the bottom of the panel.
- Type your device passcode in response to the prompt.
- Tap ‘Remove Management. Habyts uninstalls the profile.
- Close the 'Settings' tab.
- Check your email for notification from Habyts.com that the app has been removed.
Stage 2: Download the new profile:
- Tap the Habyts app.
- Log in using your child’s Habyts password.
- Tap the green ‘Download and install Habyts management profile’ button.
- Tap ‘Allow’ in the confirming dialog.
- Tap ‘Install’ in the ‘Install Profile’ panel
- Re-enter your device passcode, and tap ‘Install’ in the ‘Warning’ panel.
- Tap ‘Trust’ in the confirming dialog.
- Habyts returns you to the Download page. This time, tap the blue 'Activate Habyts' button.
The re-installation process is complete.