In order to use Habyts on an Android phone or tablet, you need to install the Habyts Monitoring Service (‘HMS’). You’ll be prompted to activate HMS as part of the download process, and you may notice the prompt dialog jumping or flickering. It’s not a bug! The dialog was designed to catch your attention in order to ensure that you activate HMS. If you don’t, Habyts will not run properly.
Articles in this section
- How do I block or allow individual Apps?
- Will Habyts monitor my kids even when they're offline?
- How to send weblogs to Habyts?
- How do I change my Habyts Parent Password?
- Why did my screen ‘jump’ when I activated Habyts?
- Does Habyts work on mobile data and wifi?
- Habyts has blocked my Private Browsing. Can I change this?
- Can my kids hack Habyts?
- Can I switch off cookies in Habyts?
- I've forgotten my Habyts Parent Password