The first step in setting up Habyts is to register a family account at Habyts.com or the Play Store. Registration is easy (and free!)
- Select the blue Sign up for Free button
- Enter your email address and a password, and click Continue
- Next, enter your own name and phone number.
- Enter your child’s name and details, plus the username and Pin code they will use to log on to Habyts.
- Click Save and continue. You can add another child if you wish.
- The third and last panel prompts you to download the Habyts app onto the device you’re child/children will be using.
If you’re using your own device to sign up and you know that your kids won’t ever use it:
- Click the purple A different device button. (You can safely ignore the follow-up page.) Click the link to visit the Habyts Parent Dashboard.
If you’re using a device that you share with your kids, you'll need to download and install the Habyts app:
- Click the blue This Device button and follow the on screen instructions.
For more information on installing the Habyts app, see: