To install the Habyts app on one of your family’s devices, visit habyts.com/download using that device. Habyts.com automatically detects which version of the Habyts software is required. Download the app and follow the on-screen instructions in the Setup Wizard.
When installation is complete, the newly-installed app takes control of the device, preventing the user from accessing some of its functions. You can now use the Habyts Parent Dashboard to configure access and scheduling options.
To remove the Habyts app from a device:
- Log in to the Parent Dashboard
- Click the ‘Menu’ tab in the Orange bar and select ‘My Account > Devices’.
- Identify the device in the scrolling list, and click the corresponding ‘Details’ link.
- In the device panel, click the red ‘Deactivate’ button.
The device is now removed from your Habyts installation. Note you will still need to uninstall the software from the device.
For more on installing and configuring Habyts, see:
- How to sign up for a Habyts account
- How do I get started with the Habyts Parent Dashboard?
- How to uninstall the Habyts app