Many families use Habyts to organize study time and teach their kids good study routines. Use Habyts Extended Study Time to set overall limits on your kids’ Internet access so that they can only access educational sites and other approved material:
- In the Status bar, select the account of the child whose access you wish to control.
- Click the ‘Study Time’ icon.
- In the corresponding panel, check the ‘Study rules always on’ option.
- Click ‘Save’.
The Extended Study Time setting is applied. The websites and apps you have blocked during your child’s Study Time will be inaccessible to them at any time.
For more on Habyts Schedules and Study Times, see:
- How can I use Habyts to Schedule my kids’ screen time?
- What is Habyts Study Time?
- How do I change which websites and apps are blocked during Study Time?