It's good security practice to change your password every so often. As long as you're logged in, it's very easy to update your Parent Password.
- Click on the 'Menu' tab in the Orange bar.
- Select the ‘My Account’ option.
- Identify your account in the scrolling list, and click the corresponding ‘Edit’ button.
- In the corresponding panel, click the green 'Change Password' button.
- Enter the new Parent Password, and click 'OK'.
If you can't log in, see...
- I've forgotten my Habyts Parent Password