Your Parent Dashboard manages all your family's Habyts’ conveniently rolled into a online control panel that’s accessible from any of your devices using a browser, or via the Habyts app.
If you’ve just set up Habyts and you haven’t accessed the Parent Dashboard before:
- Check the email address you provided when you registered. You’ll find a message from Habyts with a link to Habyts.com. Click the link to verify your email address.
- Habyts.com automatically redirects you to the login page. Enter your verified email and Parent Password.
If you’ve previously accessed your Parent Dashboard:
- type in your browser https://dashboard.habyts.com/login
- Select your name and enter your password.
Now that you’ve logged in, you can see:
- The orange bar at the top of the window offering you four quick links on the right hand side.
- The spy glass icon is our Habyts Helpdesk
- The question mark allows you to send us a message
- The settings cog navigates you to the 'Help' section within your Parent Dashboard which contains all your important Habyts account settings
- The final icon is a blocked arrow which is your sign out option.
- Blue Status bar confirming the name of the child whose record you’re presently viewing.
- Today: a quick overview of what your kids have been up to and their schedule.
- Time: a way of setting basic limits on your kids’ online time.
- Tasks: where you assign non-computer chores...including rewards.
- Tools: where all your 'quick action' parental controls reside and the reports of your child's online activity.
Note: It’s not necessary to install a copy of the Habyts app on your own device to access these functions, but you might choose to do so.