Partners, grandparents and carers can all help manage your child's screen time, Tasks and Rewards -- the more, the merrier. To add a parent, guardian or appropriate adult to your Habyts family account follow the below steps:
- Click on the ‘Help’ tab in the menu of your Parent Dashboard
- Select ‘My Account' > 'My Family'
- Click the purple ‘Add an adult’ button
- The next page shows you your family code (For more information on Family code Click Here)
- The new adult should now follow the on screen instructions, enter the code and register their details via their device. .
Your ‘extra adult’ can now log in with the username and password they provided. However, the Habyts account associated with the Parent Password retains overall responsibility -- and can delete other adult accounts.