One of Habyts’ most important features is the control which it gives you over your kids’ screen time. Using the Schedule feature, you can set overall limits on the times your child can use their device, or exert more subtle influence.
To set a basic Schedule:
- Select the child’s account you wish to update in the Status bar and click the TIME icon within the Parent Dashboard
- Select Play Time Limits. Here you will be presented with a weekly schedule, with a start and end time of when devices can be used and an Allowance of Play Time per day
- To adjust the Screen Time schedule to suit your child, simply select the day you wish to change by clicking on our pencil edit icon
- Next, you will see three boxes, the first box is the amount of time you wish your child to be able to use their device during the day you have selected. Adjust this time using the arrow in the drop down box.
- The second box is to set the time you want your child's device to be available from, set the time using the arrow keys.
- The final box is to set the time your child's device will be shutdown for the day.
- Click Save
Repeat the above steps for each day you wish to change.
That’s it! Your child’s access will be limited outside the times you’ve specified.