Habyts is a great way to organize spontaneous study sessions. These ad hoc Study Time periods can be anything from two minutes to a whole day. During that time, the child will be blocked from accessing websites and from playing computer games, although they will be able to make phone calls and send text messages. To set up an ad hoc Study Time period:
- Select the child’s account in the Status bar and click the TIME icon within the Parent Dashboard.
- Select the Study Time tab.
- Go to Quick Start Study Time
- Select the amount of time you wish Study Time to last for using the drop down box
- Finally, select the purple Start button
That’s it! The Quick Start Study Time period commences immediately for the period or time you set. Your child's normal Habyts rules will apply when this time is up.