Many families use Habyts to organize study time and teach their kids good study routines. Use Habyts 'Scheduled Study Time' to set time-specific limits on your kids’ Internet access. During those Study Times, they will be able to access only educational sites and other approved material.
Play Time is not available during a scheduled period of Study.
- In the Status bar of your Parent Dashboard, select the account of the child whose Study timetable you want to set.
- Click the TIME icon and then select Study Time.
- Go to Set a Study Time Schedule and click Create
- Then set up a New scheduled Study Time period
- Set the days you wish Study Time to take place by checking the corresponding boxes.
- Set the time you want Study Time to start from using the arrows.
- Enter the amount of time you wish your child to Study for OR until you sign it off.
- Finally, select the number of points you wish to add as a reward using the drop down box.
- Click Save
The Scheduled Study Time setting is applied. During the indicated Study Time periods, your child will not be able to access the websites and apps you have blocked.