Habyts’ built-in reporting function provides up-to-the-minute information about your kids’ online activities. To access Reports:
- Select the child’s account from the Status bar
- Click the TOOLS icon
- Select Reports
- In Reports you can pick a date you wish to view your child's online activity or simply view the last 15 minutes by selecting the corresponding the blue button at the bottom of the page.
Reports provides a summary of the number of minutes spent by your child in Study Time and Play Time and the total amount of time they’ve spent on their Android phone, Android tablet or Microsoft Windows PC throughout the last week. Use the Details section at the bottom of the panel to get more detailed information about particular days.
For Apple iOS Users, the report shows:
- Total Play Time over the last 24 hours
- Total Study Time over the last 24 hours
- Website hits (note: a single site visit can result in multiple hits)