The Schedule feature in the Habyts Parent Dashboard provides control over your kids’ computer access, setting the earliest and latest times when they can use their devices. Habyts automatically assigns a basic Schedule when you add a new child profile to your family account.
To view a child’s assigned Schedule:
- Click the navigation arrows in the Status bar of your Parent Dashboard until the child’s name you wish to view appears.
- Click the 'Time' icon in your Dashboard.
- The screen time management page appears, with 'Play Time limits' as your first option at the top of the page.
- 'Play Time limits' shows the earliest and latest times at which your child can use their device, and the days of the week when those limits apply. Also the amount of Play Time allowance they have per day.
- To edit your child's schedule simply select the pencil icon next to the day you wish to update.