Habyts automatically blocks your kids’ access to wesites and apps that our editors believe you might find objectionable, but you can:
- Block additional websites, site categories and apps
- Remove certain default blocks, or blocks you’ve applied previously
- Nominate sites to be accessible during Play Time but not Study Time
You might block websites which target your kids with advertising, decide that it’s OK for them to look at YouTube during Play Time but not while they’re studying.
To edit the blocked websites and apps:
- Select the child’s account in the Status bar.
- Click the TIME icon.
- Scroll to the Filtering section and select Website Categories
- Adjust the red or green check boxes to grant or deny access during Play Time or Study Time (Greyed-out check boxes can’t be edited). If you’re working with the Individual websites pop-up, you can enter additional URLs of your own choosing… or delete URLs you’ve previously added to the listing.
- Click Save.
Note: Blocking a site from the Play Time list will automatically block it from the Study Time list, but blocking a site from the Study Time list will not result in it being blocked from the Play Time list.