Habyts makes it easy to set up passwords for your kids, so you can change them as often as you like.
- Select your child's account in the blue Status bar of your Parent Dashboard.
- Click the HELP tab and select My account > My Family
- In My Family Profiles select the child you wish to change or update the password for.
- Click on the pencil Edit button next to your child’s name.
- Click the blue Change xxxxx Habyts password button.
- Enter your parent password to allow editing.
- Enter the new password. The rules are simple:
- Four characters minimum
- Any combination of letters and numbers
- No spaces or special characters
- ...and keep it memorable!
8. Click the blue Save button
That's it! Now your child can log in with their new password.