Habyts makes it easy to set up passwords for your kids, so you can change them as often as you like.
- Select your child's account in the blue Status bar of your Parent Dashboard.
- Click the ‘Help' tab and select ‘My account' > 'My Family’.
- In 'My Family Profiles' select the child you wish to change or update the password for.
- Click on the pencil ‘Edit’ button next to your child’s name.
- Click the blue ‘Change xxxxx Habyts password’ button.
- Enter your parent password to allow editing.
- Enter the new password. The rules are simple:
- Four characters minimum
- Any combination of letters and numbers
- No spaces or special characters
- ...and keep it memorable!
- Click the blue 'Save’.
That's it! Now your child can log in with their new password.