After you’ve registered your Habyts account, the next step is to install the Habyts app on your kids’ devices. (You may also choose to install the app on your own device, but it’s not strictly necessary -- you can use your existing browser if you prefer.)
Please download Habyts via this link. We are currently not distributing via the Apple App Store as downloading directly from us means you get greater functionality, easier installation, and a smoother network experience.
- Visit habyts.com/download using the device on which you want to install the app.
- Habyts.com automatically detects which operating system you are using and guides you through the install process on your child's or shared device.
- On iOS devices you will be required to enter your device Pass code to complete installation (make sure you have this ready).
- You will be prompted to enter your Family code (For more information on Family Code Click Here)
- Once you've entered your Family Code into your device, it will now be linked to your Habyts account.
- The install process will now start when prompted, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
When installation is complete, the Habyts app will lock particular features on the device and present a login screen. You can now use the Habyts Parent Dashboard to configure access and scheduling options.
Note: on the Apple iOS operating system apps will disappear when your child is not signed in or in Play Time and re-appear again when an adult is signed in or a child is in Play Time. This is due to the way Habyts controls these devices.