If you have more than one child on your Habyts account, you may want to share or copy Tasks you've set for one child to another. Mainly, because you haven't got time to keeping typing out the same tasks each time and you want to just get going with as little fuss as possible, right?
Well, we have a copy function on all tasks where there are multiple kids on the same account. To do this please follow the steps below:
- Scroll to the TASKS tab in the Parent Dashboard on any child's profile.
- Select 'Add Task'
- Choose or free type the task you wish to add for your kids to complete.
- Select the day (s) and time you want the task to be completed by.
- Add the number of points you want to award for the task you've just added and if you wish to block Play Time until this is completed.
- At the bottom of this page is the option to 'Add this task for my other kids', select this option and it will copy all your settings over to the children you have selected by checking the box.
Please let us know what you think about this new feature? at email@example.com