We're always looking for new ways to make it even quicker to set up Habyts, so we added a QR code as an easier way of linking your Habyts account to your child's device.
The QR code is an image displayed on one device that can be read by another device - (in our case - a camera on a smart device is the code reader). The image is a visual code that instructs the other device to perform an action.
Our code has your account details embedded into it so you are linked instantly with the other device!
To link using our QR code, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Parent Dashboard on your device
- Select HELP > Set up a child device > A Different Device
- Select QR Code to display your code
- Go to habyts.com/download on your child's device
This will take you to the page for adding Habyts to your child's device. On Android, it will take you to the Play Store to install the Habyts app.
- Select to link using Family QR Code
- Point your child's device's camera at your Family QR Code on the Parent device, and follow the on screen instructions.
- You're done!